SoWashCo Schools Offer Digital Tickets/Passes, Price Increase for 2022-23 School Year
South Washington County Schools (SoWashCo Schools) provides digital tickets and passes through HomeTown Ticketing for all regular season, home athletic games. Online digital tickets will be the only way spectators can purchase their tickets to athletic events at SoWashCo Schools. Cash sales will NOT be available at the events.
Families will be able to purchase and use tickets and passes directly on their phones to attend events. Once in the system, fans can search for East Ridge, Park or Woodbury High School events and then purchase and save tickets right on their device. Spectators will receive a unique QR code that will be scanned at the event. Tickets purchased online can also be printed and brought to the event for admittance.
There are two ways to purchase tickets and passes:
- Purchase tickets via the HomeTown Ticketing website
- Download the HomeTown Fan app on iOS or Android devices
Ticket prices for the Suburban East Conference are set by each individual school. Our district has changed athletic ticketing prices for the upcoming 2022-23 school year for South Washington County Schools regular season home contests.
- Adults $8
- Students $5
- Adult district pass $80 (includes free admittance for one elementary-aged student, section games will not honor these passes)
- Student district pass $50 (section games will not honor these passes)
- Senior Citizens age 60 and older free to all regular season South Washington County School home athletic contests (except hockey).
- Children 5 and under free to all regular season home contests
- South Washington County Staff receive free admission to all home regular season events. The employee must be a current staff member and must show a valid staff I.D. to the ticket checker at the door.
District passes allow entrance to East Ridge, Park and Woodbury High School for the 2022-23 regular season contests with the exception of hockey contests and section or state competition. It is strongly encouraged for families to consider the district pass for families and students that attend multiple games. The district pass offers significant financial savings for families and students.
Middle School students must be accompanied by an adult while attending contests. The accompanying adult must enter and exit with the students. All students must be picked up within 20 minutes at the conclusion of the event. Parents will be called after 20 minutes.
Fine Arts concerts and theater performances will use a different ticketing system. The prices for ticketing will be posted on the school activity website prior to the performance.