As a service to our community, this space is for non-profit groups to share special events, programs and activities.
Please note: SoWashCo Schools does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or recommend the activities/events announced here.
Eligibility for community postings:
The requesting entity must be a local non-profit organization, SoWashCo parent group (including PTA-PTO's and Boosters), SoWashCo advisory group or a SoWashCo student organization.
Information shared must be an opportunity to enhance student achievement and wellness and/or support SoWashCo programs and opportunities.
Information will not include any reference to political views.
Each group/organization will be allowed to share no more than four electronic flyers over the course of the school year (starting Sept. 1 and ending June 1). NOTE: Each city is an organization - each athletic association is an organization.
Groups/organizations that meet these criteria must send a link to a webpage or PDF flyer about the event or program, a short description of the event or program, the organization name, and the event organizer's contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration for 2022-23 dance classes at the Phipps Center for the Arts is now open! Classes are available from Sept. 12, 2022 through May 22, 2023.
- Moving your body can improve physical and mental health while providing an opportunity to socialize
- Pariticipate in the fall VFW student coloring and essay contest!
- Student in grades K-3 can enter the contest by coloring a template provided by the Woodbury VFW
- Students in grades 4-5 can enter the contest by writing a 50-75 word essay on who their American hero is and why
- The deadline for entry is Oct. 20, 2022
- Visit the link below to print a color template, view the rules and learn about the auxiliary prizes!
Washington County Public Health has updated their immunization clinic services to offer a comprehensive clinic at each of the 3 county service centers one day a month! The clinics combine free COVID-19 vaccine for anyone 6 months and older and other immunizations (including those required for school and daycare) at low-cost for children who are uninsured, underinsured, American Indian or Alaskan Native or on medical assistance.
Come visit SoWashCo Schools and Community Education’s booths at the Cottage Grove Community Showcase from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 30 at the Park High School Activities Center.