As a service to our community, this space is for non-profit groups to share special events, programs and activities.
Please note: SoWashCo Schools does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or recommend the activities/events announced here.
Eligibility for community postings:
The requesting entity must be a local non-profit organization, SoWashCo parent group (including PTA-PTO's and Boosters), SoWashCo advisory group or a SoWashCo student organization.
Information shared must be an opportunity to enhance student achievement and wellness and/or support SoWashCo programs and opportunities.
Information will not include any reference to political views.
Each group/organization will be allowed to share no more than four electronic flyers over the course of the school year (starting Sept. 1 and ending June 1). NOTE: Each city is an organization - each athletic association is an organization.
Groups/organizations that meet these criteria must send a link to a webpage or PDF flyer about the event or program, a short description of the event or program, the organization name, and the event organizer's contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come visit SoWashCo Schools and Community Education’s booths at the Cottage Grove Community Showcase from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 30 at the Park High School Activities Center.
Registration for the next session of youth gymnastics (May 2-June 10) has begun! Check out class schedules before the deadline on April 25, 2022.
Looking for summer gymnastics classes? Check the website the week of April 25 for schedules and mark your calendars for Monday, May 23, the first day of summer registration
- Park High School Theater invites you to attend their production of the Little Mermaid from April 22-May 1
- Evening performances starting at 7 p.m. are available on April 22, 23, 29 and 30
- Afternoon performances starting at 2 p.m. are available on April 24 and May 1
- The performance on April 24 will have an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter and an optional under the sea party.
- The under the sea party on April 24 requires a separate registration for $5 per-child. Intended for children 12 and under, registered children will get to dance to music on stage, meet the characters and get autographs following the performance.