SoWashCo Schools values public participation and input through established district committees and advisory councils.
Parents and community members who are selected will provide input and gain an understanding about the challenges in education through a variety of focus areas including finance, education and curriculum.
Please note that the groups listed below may have different procedures and dates for recruiting members. Thank you for supporting SoWashCo Schools.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Parent Advisory
- Citizens Finance Advisory Committee (CFAC)
- Community Education Advisory Council
- Curriculum Advisory Committee (CAC)
- District Ambassador Committee
- District Data and Assessment Committee (DDAC)
- Early Childhood Advisory Committee
- Hmong Parent Advisory Committee
- Native American Parent Advisory
- Special Education Advisory Council (SEAC)
- Wellness Committee