Workers Compensation

Injured at Work?

Report any injuries or work-related illnesses to your supervisor.

Obtain an Employee Injury Report form from the link below. Submit the completed form to your supervisor within 24 hours of the incident. Completed forms can be emailed to or faxed to 651-425-6258.

Forms and additional information can be accessed below:
Employee Injury Report Form
Employee Injury Instructions
Workers' Compensation Insurance Information
MN Workers' Compensation Employee Guide

School District Contacts:  
Fax Number: 651.425.6258

Workers' Compensation Insurance Carrier
P.O. Box 9416
Minneapolis, MN 55440-9416

Workers' Compensation Managed Care Provider
Case Management: 952.883.5396
CareLine: 952.883.5484 (for after-hours assistance)

Additional information about workers' compensation is available by contacting the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry at Twin Cities Metro 651.297.4377 or