Obtaining Transcripts

Current students 

To request an unofficial transcript contact your school's guidance office.

To request an official transcript follow the instructions for Parchment below.


Graduates from East Ridge, Park, South Washington Alternative and Woodbury high schools can order an official or unofficial transcript using Parchment. This website allows students to request transcripts 24/7. Students must create a login account the first time that they use Parchment.

To order a transcript:

  • Go to to Parchment
  • Sign-in or create an account; 
  • Select there names of colleges that you want to receive your transcript; and
  • Provide payment at the time of your transcript order.

Please note: Transcripts includes name attended under, date of birth, enrollment summary, grade level completed, grades earned and immunizations. 

Questions about transcripts for District 833 graduates can be directed to the Student Information department at 651-425-6218.