SoWashCo Online offers part or full-time online learning experience for students in grades 9-12.
SoWashCo Online offers students the opportunity to learn in a flexible environment that best meets their needs. SoWashCo Online students are supported by experienced SoWashCo teachers while meeting the same rigorous academic standards as our brick and mortar schools.
SoWashCo Online Student Experience
At the high school level, students will work on their online courses in ways that match their individual needs. Our high school course design is dependent on enrollment and whenever possible, a blend of synchronous and personalized asynchronous instruction will be offered.
Project-based learning will provide opportunities for students to collaborate with partners and groups. Learning experiences integrated with timely topics (current events) offer opportunities for students to create for authentic audiences based on personal interest. These learning experiences guarantee student voice and choice while being aligned to national, state, and local standards. Students will receive timely, frequent, and detailed feedback on all learning experiences.
Students will be expected to advocate and communicate for themselves whenever possible. Teachers will engage in and facilitate regular communication with the student and parent/guardian.
How to Enroll in SowashCo Online
Please read through the following options and follow the enrollment information for the section that applies to your child.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that was not answered above, please send it to email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
- SoWashCo Online Main Office
- What courses are available through SoWashCo Online?
- Will AP (Advanced Placement) classes be available online?
- Can students take some classes online and others in person?
- Can students take an additional course via tuition payment?
- How many students can be in an online course?
- Can students join SoWashCo Online from anywhere in the world?
- Will some teachers be part-time online teachers and part-time brick-and-mortar teachers?
- What diploma will seniors receive who are enrolled full-time in SoWashCo Online?
- What will student transcripts look like?
- How does SoWashCo Online differ from our experience during emergency distance learning?
Virtual Information sessions