SoWashCo Online offers a full-time online learning experience for students in grades K-5 and a part or full-time online learning experience for students in grades 9-12.
SoWashCo Online offers students the opportunity to learn in a flexible environment that best meets their needs. SoWashCo Online students are supported by experienced SoWashCo teachers while meeting the same rigorous academic standards as our brick and mortar schools.
Virtual Information Nights
Upcoming Virtual family information nights:
Attend one of our virtual information sessions via Zoom on the dates below to learn more about SoWashCo Online for the 2022-23 school year.
Zoom links will be available on the day of the information session.
- Monday, Jan. 24 - 6-6:45 pm (Grades K-5)
- Thursday, Jan. 27 - 12-12:45 pm (Grades K-5)
- Monday, Jan. 31 - 12-12:45 pm (Grades 9-12)
- Tuesday, Feb. 1 - 6-6:45 pm (Grades 9-12)
Instruction by Grade Level
Questions and Answers
- What courses are available through SoWashCo Online?
- How does SoWashCo Online differ from our experience during emergency distance learning?
- How many students can be in an online course?
- Can students take some classes online and others in person?
- Will SoWashCo Online have a dedicated administrator and support staff?
- Will some teachers be part-time online teachers and part-time brick-and-mortar teachers?
- What diploma will seniors receive who are enrolled full-time in SoWashCo Online?
- What will student transcripts look like?
If you have a question that was not answered above, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
SoWashCo Online Pre-Registration