South Washington County Schools (SoWashCo Schools) strives to positively impact student achievement through technology and innovation.
The Department of Teaching and Learning Services
- Develops and aligns district curriculum, instruction and assessments.
- Prepares, maintains and regularly updates the curriculum review cycle to include educational program planning and development.
- Coordinates instructional support programs, English learning, gifted education and Title I services to align curriculum.
- Organizes and directs staff development programs for all instructional staff.
- Works with principals and staff in the development of comprehensive curriculum plans, school improvement plans and staff development plans.
Our goal is to connects each student’s culture, language and life experiences with what they learn in school. These connections help students access challenging curriculum and develop higher-level academic skills.