Planning for a Smooth Bus Ride
School bus delays are often expected during the first few weeks of school, but we want families to know about an additional construction challenge this school year. A roundabout is currently being constructed at Woodbury Dr. (County Rd. 19) and Dale Rd. resulting in road closures and detours that may create school bus delays systemwide. You can review the latest construction updates from Washington County here. The SoWashCo Schools Department of Transportation will post bus delays at sowashco.org/transportation once a driver reports route running more than 10 minutes late.
- All families should check bus routes in Campus Parent Portal before the first day of school to see if any changes were made
- Masks must be worn by all passengers when riding the bus
- Seating charts will be used on all vehicles
- Students are required to wear seat belts if the vehicle is equipped with seat belts
- We encourage families to view the Bus Safety Video with their child/children prior to the start of school.