Hiring Spotlight - Aug. 11, 2022
Join Our Team to Make a Meaningful Impact on Students' Lives
Immediate Interviews | Quick Hiring | Comprehensive Benefits Package
Back to School Hiring Happening Now:
- Special Education Teachers
- Special Education Paraprofessionals
- Lunch and Recess Paraprofessionals
- Bus Drivers and Aides
- Nutrition Services Workers
- Kids Club Supervisors
- Kids Club Paraprofessionals
The Department of Nutrition Services is hiring for a variety of positions. With schedule options from 3.5 hours to 8 hours a day. We are looking for candidates who want to be part of a team that makes a meaningful impact on student lives.
Do you love working with kids? Join Kids Club to make a difference in the life of a child. Learn more about our openings:
- Support learning through fun! Lead activities, games or projects and actively engage with elementary age students.
- Site Supervisors
- Help develop the leaders of tomorrow. Lead a school age care program that is welcoming, enriching and supportive of all students.
- Inclusion Site Specialists
- Empower students to reach their full potential. Help to create and guide an environment that is inclusive and welcoming.
- OST Site Support Specialist
- Promote the safety and well-being of our students. Manage multiple School Age Care sites to ensure a supportive and healthy environment.
Develop your customer service and problem-solving skills. Interns will receive practical work experience in a fast-paced team environment, along with constructive feedback for personal and professional development.
Develop and implement preschool instruction in cooperation with other classroom team members and early childhood program expectations. Training or experience teaching in early learning and/or preschool classroom is required.