Parent Portal Information
Click the icon above to get to the Parent/Student Portal log on or see below for information on how to receive access to the parent portal.
- If you are requesting a Parent Portal account, or are having issues with a username or password, email ICSupport@sowashco.org; enter the student's name, the school the student attends, and the student's home address. "Requester" = parent's name.
- Instructions for Updating Your Family / Student Emergency Information
- Parent Portal Help
- Campus Mobile App Help
What Is Infinite Campus?
Infinite Campus is a district-wide student information system designed to manage attendance, grades, schedules and other information about the students within the South Washington County School District.
What is the Infinite Campus Parent Portal?
The Parent Portal is a confidential and secure web site where you can get current information about your student(s). Information available to the parents/guardians via the Portal includes:
- Certain demographic information
- A family calendar that displays attendance events and assignments due for all students in the household (note: assignments for grade 6-12 students only)
- An Individual student calendar for each student in the household
- A schedule of classes for each student in the household
- Assignments and grades for each student (grades 6-12)
- Attendance by term/trimester and period for the year
- Health immunization records
- Reports (pdf format)
- Schools may post important information on the home page, such as events, notices, etc
What do I use the Campus Parent Portal for?
By using the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, South Washington County Schools provides an online communication tool which can help you, as a parent or guardian, stay current with your student(s) progress. From an Internet connection at home, the workplace or any public library, you can view up-to-date information about your student(s) attendance, grades, and much more.
Who can access the Campus Parent Portal?
Only parents and guardians designated with legal rights to student records may receive a Parent Portal account. Each parent/guardian with such rights receives their own separate account. Accounts are NOT shared among more than one parent/guardian within households, i.e., there are no “household” accounts in the Portal. Each parent/guardian Portal account provides access to information for any student in which the parent/guardian has legal rights to records.
How do I access the Campus Parent Portal?
Once the census verification form has been verified and signed by the parent, and then submitted to the Student Information Department, you will receive information on how to set up a user name and password for your use. A letter will be sent to all parents / guardians who signed a census verification form. This would mean that custodial and non-custodial parents both need to complete and sign a census verification form.