South Washington County Schools


Parents have 3 options for handling any remaining lunch balance after graduation.

  1. Request a refund check, only if the amount of the balance is $10.00 or more.  
  2. Balances may be transferred to another student's lunch account.
  3. Donate the balance to the Angel Fund.

Prior to contacting Nutrition Services please remove any automatic payments.

Parents must contact the Nutrition Services Department at 651-425-6280 or kcolley@sowashco.org to make their selection.  In order to process a refund we will need your current address. Any unclaimed balances will be donated to the Angel Fund.