South Washington County Schools

Workers Compensation

Injured at Work?

  • Report any injuries or work-related illnesses to your supervisor and the health office.
  • Obtain an Employee Injury Report form from your supervisor or health office.  Submit the completed form to the health office or supervisor within 24 hours of the incident. 
  • After hours, contact HealthPartners CareLine 952-883-5484 or 1-888-544-5484 for further instructions.

Forms and additional information can be accessed below:

School District Contacts:

Human Resources:  Theresa Lenarz, 651-425-6279
Benefits: Kristen Kachel, 651-425-6254
Fax # 651-425-6258

Workers' Compensation Insurance Carrier 

P.O. Box 9416
Minneapolis, MN  55440-9416
952-838-4200 Metro Area
1-800-937-1181 Toll Free

Workers' Compensation Managed Care Provider

Case Management: 952-883-5396
CareLine:  952-883-5484 (for after hours assistance)


Additional information about workers' compensation is available by contacting the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry at

Twin Cities Metro 651-297-4377 or  www.dli.mn.gov/workcomp.asp