The Finance Department of South Washington County Schools:
- Oversees day-to-day activities including processing payables, receivables and student activity transactions.
- Monitors activity to ensure funds spent are within guidelines established by the budget approved by the School Board and that all expenditures are in compliance with Minnesota statute.
- Ensures that the district meets all deadlines for submitting financial information to the Minnesota Department of Education.
- Oversees the district budget process.
- Assists the district's independent auditors during the audit.
- Works with Washington County and the Minnesota Department of Education to ensure they levy process is completed.
- 2014-2015 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2014-2015 Management Report
- 2014-2015 Student Activities Accounts Report
- 2014-2015 Special Purpose Audit Report
- 2014-2015 Budget Publication
- Public Hearing for Taxes Payable in 2015
- 2013-2014 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2013-2014 Management Report
- 2013-2014 Student Activities Accounts Report
- 2013-2014 Special Purpose Audit Report
- 2013-2014 Budget Publication
- 2012-2013 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2012-2013 Management Report
- 2012-2013 Student Activities Accounts Report
- 2012-2013 Special Purpose Audit Reports