What to expect at Screening
- Screening appointments will take approximately 45 minutes.
- Explain to your child that they will meet new people.
- Please check in and receive some additional paperwork to be completed.
- Parents will accompany their child as they have their height, weight, vision, and hearing checked.
- Parents are then invited to observe the developmental portion of the screening.
- Once the screening is completed the teacher will review the results and give you the opportunity to ask questions and express any concerns you may have.
- Screenings are held at the District Program Center - 8400 E Point Douglas Rd S Cottage Grove, MN