District 833 is committed to providing effective communications to students, families, staff and residents. The Communications Department supports student success by highlighting student achievement and providing information on student engagement opportunities.
Services of the Communications Department:
- Communications Planning
- Crisis Communications
- Internal Communications
- Marketing & Branding
- Media Relations
- Parent Communications
- Photography & Videography
- Social Media
- Strategic Planning
- Video Production for Cable Channel 15
- Website management
Communications Department Documents:
Stay connected with South Washington County Schools:
- 833-TV: School board meetings, district events and news can all be viewed on cable channel 15. Schedules can be found in the local newspaper or by selecting the Channel 15.
- Videos: Channel 15 programming can be viewed online under District Videos. School Board meetings are marked by chapters to help navigate to specific portions of the video.
- Window on Education: A quarterly district publication mailed to all residents of the local community. Digital copies of the newsletter are also available.
- Social Media: Follow the district's Facebook and Twitter sites to receive news, reminders and photos. Videos are available on the district's YouTube channel that highlight students and staff from around the district.