Highlights from Feb. 16 School Board Meeting
The School Board met at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 16 with the following items on the agenda:
- District Highlights including Park High School Step Team, Culture and Climate Ambassador Recognition, 2017 Woodbury Chamber of Commerce Educator of the Year – Lisa Hyland;
- Public comment;
- Consent agenda items, including retirements, resignations, terminations, leaves of absence, new employees/change of status, extended field trips, electronic fund transfers, resolution to accept gifts, approval of Jan. 19 School Board meeting minutes, approval of Feb. 2 School Board meeting minutes, approval of Cash Disbursements for January;
- Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Teaching;
- Middle School Update;
- Financial Update;
- Approval of Ramsey-Washington Metro Watershed District Incentive Program School Site Grant Agreement;
- Reports and comments from the superintendent and student board reps.
The meeting agenda and supporting documents are available on the district website here. Future School Board meetings are scheduled for 6:30 p.m. on March 2 and March 16 at 6:30 p.m.