Attendance Boundary Maps
- Elementary Boundaries Printable 8.5 x 11.pdf
- Elementary Boundaries Detailed Large.pdf
- Middle School Boundaries.pdf
- High School Boundaries.pdf
Attendance boundary adjustments
In January 2016, the School Board approved adjustments to the north elementary attendance boundaries. These boundary change will be implemented in the fall of 2017. More information on these adjustments is available here.
As a result of the Nov. 3, 2015 referendum, the district will move forward with the planning and preparation for the work to be accomplished through the support of Question 2, a bond issue to:
- Construct a new and increased capacity Oltman Middle School,
- Add onto and enhance core areas of Woodbury Middle School,
- Enhance core areas of Cottage Grove and Lake Middle Schools, and
- Renovate the existing Oltman Middle School to house the Nuevas Fronteras Spanish Immersion School.
As a result, to better accommodate the growing middle school population, district-wide middle school boundary changes will be made. With the movement of Nuevas Fronteras Spanish Immersion out of the shared Crestview Elementary School, the south elementary attendance boundary adjustments will also be necessary.
A timeframe for both of these adjustments is being developed and will be shared through district communications in the future. Implementation for both south elementary boundary changes and the middle school boundary changes would begin in the fall of the 2018-19 school year.